February 17, 2014
I see that for Ranhill, the game is afoot.
From The Star, dateline 2014-01-07:
Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd has awarded a five-year umbrella contract to four local engineering services contractors to undertake the design and engineering services for its facilities involved in the oil and gas industry.
Petronas Carigali, which is Petroliam Nasional Bhd’s upstream unit, said on Tuesday the four companies were Technip Consultant (M) Sdn Bhd, Perunding Ranhill Worley Sdn Bhd, RNZ Integrated (M) Sdn Bhd and MMC Oil & Gas Engineering Sdn Bhd.
January 30, 2014
Dateline 2013-12-09, Rigzone:
Malaysia’s engineering services company Ranhill Energy and Resources Bhd CEO Hamdan Mohamad is making another attempt to list on the stock market Bursa Malaysia after withdrawing its initial public offering in July, local daily The Star reported Saturday citing sources. The application followed Ranhill’s withdrawal to list on Bursa following a breach in disclosure relating to the suspension of licenses of its affiliate company, Perunding Ranhill Worley Sdn Bhd (PRW), by Malaysia’s national oil and gas company Petroliam Nasional Bhd for an indefinite period.
September 17, 2013
Ah, Ranhill, what shall we do with thee? Dateline 2013-07-29, Rigzone:
Ranhill Energy and Resources Bhd announced that it has withdrawn an initial public offering (IPO) to raise $236 million (MYR 753 million) on Malaysia’s stock exchange Bursa Malaysia.
This follows the disclosure last week that Malaysia’s national oil and gas firm Petroliam Nasional Bhd (Petronas) has suspended an affiliate’s license following a review of a construction project. The affiliate Perunding Ranhill Worley Sdn Bhd (PRW) cannot bid for any projects from Petronas without the license.
August 9, 2010
Support me by purchasing my recommendations, or buying through my Amazon store.
First off, if you need my help to submit your CVs, donate to the blog, and I’ll review your CV to see if it is worthy of my (and my associates’) expectations. If you can’t figure out how to donate, no need to ask.
- AMOGC (A major oil & gas company), Zakum Development Company (ZADCO) is looking for Contracts Engineer – Operations, Maintenance & Marine + Logistic Services, Contracts & Procurement Engineer – Engineering / Project, Material Engineer. Send your CVs for the first two positions to be sent here, and for the last one to be sent here. Give me a donation, and I’ll tell you what the rates are (or you can hunt round for a copy of Sat’s paper).
- Ranhill WorleyParsons has a whole page advert. From reading between the lines, I presume they have been awarded another big job, and will be maintaining their Miri office to support one of the PSCs via a long term contract. They want Snr/lead civil/structural eng, snr/lead process design eng (upstream), snr/lead electrical eng, snr/lead piping engineers (piping and materials), snr/lead rotating eqt engineers,snr/lead mech eng (static equipment/ package), snr/lead instrument engineers, snr project engineer, project eng, snr project controllers, cost estimators, proposal eng, buyer/expediter, snr piping designers (PDMS). And there are positions in Miri as well. Visit the website, or send your CVs here.
- Shell is looking for people, though mostly in the subsurface department. Didn’t they just go through a rightsizing exercise? I guess they got rid of some deadwood, and need to fill those shoes. Visit www.shell.com/careers and select Students & Graduates → How Do I Apply for a Career with Shell → 3 Ways to Get a Career With Shell → Option A: Shell Recruitment Day → Apply Now. The ad asks you to quote reference TEA035G, but you know you should quote ‘razmahwata.wordpress.com’.
Kinda busy this week. My apologies if I’ve missed out on other adverts.
November 5, 2008
Ah, I’ve been out ill for the past week, so this entry is kinda late. Better late then never, eh?
- QP is looking for a lot of people. You can visit the QP website. Positions available are HSE Risk Man Head, Lead Safety and LP (remember those?) Eng, Senior Safety and LP engineer, Senior Fire Engineer, HSE Eng.
- There’s another QP ad as well, this time for offshore engineering opportunities. Snr Elec Eng, Sub Sea Pipeline Eng, Proj ENg, Budget & Cost Control Eng, Cost Estimating Eng, Snr Process Eng (Technology).
- Synergy Oil and Gas Engineering is recruiting fresh chemical engineering graduates, or those with around 1 year experience. CVs may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s also looking for admin execs who can run the invoicing / payroll / accounting web as well as be office managers.
- Saudi Aramco is looking for people. Drilling Eng, Drilling Supv, Production and Facilities Specialist, NGL Process Eng Specialist, Upstream Crude Processing, Process Modeling Specialist (I aspire to this), O&G Prod/Planning Specialist, Process Eng Specialist. You can send your CVs to email@example.com (so that’s what Melorita does), or Contact Armand Abdullah at +60379542764. Drop my name, please. It’s the same ad as last week, so’s my writeup.
- Ranhill Worley is looking for people, leads and seniors for mechanical, pipe stress, piping, structural and civil engineers. Queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org