Happy IChemE Hazards AP Week. Meet me there, and take a selfie. Also, Buy my recommendations, or through my Amazon store. Or get the Young Turks series (all 4 books). Where are those corporate sponsors? Or throw donations at me.
- I say that when the design houses execute a mass firing campaign, the trade papers should pick it up. What say you, R?
- Carigali Hess is looking for a Senior Reservoir Engineer, Senior Petroleum Engineer, Metering Engineer (Hello There), Senior Drilling Engineer, Petroleum Engineer. Send your exaggerations here, with a detailed resume stating references, expected remuneration, contact telephone and email address, before 30th April, 2015.
- An associate of mine is looking for a senior level instrument engineer, 10 years in the position (no, not position 23b, second variant). Send your CV to me. As per my Facebook posting, idiotic applications, straight to /dev/null.
- An associate of mine is looking for a technical safety part-time adviser. Needs to be needle sharp with respect to QRAs, and HSE safety cases. A calm demeanor to handle nonsensical questions from young engineers helps as well. Either that, or a drinking problem.
- Hess is still looking for a measurement and allocation engineer (2 I believe). I saw that the ITB is still floating around. If you want me, you know where to find me. Not Celebrity Fitness, if you need a hint.
Support your local bookshop! Bookalicious at The Summit Subang is a good choice. I think they focus on trilogies, quadrilogies, and other ologies. Tell them I sent you, and enjoy the look of perplexity on their faces. Those of you who have dropped my name, thanks!
Food choice of the week? Go visit the mee bandung / asam pedas stall in front of the Petaling Jaya Police Station (don’t ask).
Seen the Episode VII new trailer? Ff you say “What is episode vii?”, I disown you.
Join the Star Wars Fever: