Support me by purchasing my recommendations, or buying through my Amazon store.
First off, if you need my help to submit your CVs, donate to the blog, and I’ll review your CV to see if it is worthy of my (and my associates’) expectations. If you can’t figure out how to donate, no need to ask. I take it the industry’s booming again, looking at the number of ads in today’s paper.
- There is an opening as admin staff at Synergy. We are also looking for someone with the ability and personality to fill up the position as a permanent member of the family. To balance things out, we’re focusing on competent female applicants.
- Wow, RasGas has a 1 1/2 page spread. It’s looking for field operators (onshore), shift supervisors, panel/senior operators. Walk-in on the 23rd to 25th June 2010 here. The interviews will be held here. They are also looking for a lead integrity eng, integrity engineering specialist (pressure vessels/ piping), snr integrity eng, integrity eng, lead mech eng, snr mech eng. Interview on the 24th and 25th, same place as before. And they are also looking for snr marine eng, head of maint & reliability, maint eng – elc, maint eng – instr, head of planning (maint), maint eng specialist – machinery & reliability, maint eng specialist – support services, planning eng, planning eng specialist, head of training and comp, training specialist (planning), snr training coordinator, interface eng specialist. Again, walk-in interviews on the 23-27 June, same place. CVs to be submitted here. You can phone the local recruiters at +603 2078 1917/8. I believe RasGas is a JV, one of the partners being ExxonMobil.
- Ranhill WorleyParsons is looking for snr cost eng, lead design mech/piping, snr design mech/piping, design mech/piping, snr mech/piping designer, snr control & automation eng, design control & automation eng, control & automation eng, lead civil structural eng, lead elect eng, design senior project eng. Hey, how come they aren’t looking for process? I assume they have more than they need at the moment. Anyhow, apply online here. (I haven’t seen a *.cgi address in a looong time. Brings back the retro feeling). Alternatively, send your CVs here.
- Sabic has an advert. They are looking for a snr eng (process safety – Jubail), Lead occupational health (Jubail), Snr Safety Eng (Riyadh). You can apply via email here or here. Or key in your resumes online here. Login under candidate login and password at the website.
- Murphy is looking for a deputy snr project manager, facilities project manager, tech advisor and onshore fabrication head. Send your applications here.
- If you want to look after the JDA, there’s a position open for a business planner / analyst. Send your applications here.
- Lundin’s looking for people a drilling superintendent, snr drilling operations engineers. Visit their site and apply here.
I still think you should get engineering books.