Another week, another scan of the Saturday Star newspaper. Here’s a list of job ads in the paper:
- Dialog (tagline Further your Ambition in the Oil & Gas Industry) is looking for a senior project engineer, civil engineer. Send an email here or snail mail to Human Resources Department, Dialog Group of Companies, 109, Block G, Phileo Damansara 1, No. 9, Jalan 16/11, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Submissions before 23rd January, 2009.
- Qatar Immediate Industries Holding Company Limited is looking for Eng Support Manager, Lead Mechanical Engineer, Lead Struct Eng, Mat Eng. Apply here , or visit this and that website.
- Change of Pace: ExxonMobil is looking for Instrumentation, Electrical, Mechanical, Prodution Trainee Technician. By applying and graduating from the course, you will add to Malaysia’s bank of trained O&G personnel, as rumour has it most people leave after getting all knowledge they can, and as soon as they realise more money can be got elsewhere, though I suspect the current eco situation might put a damper in that plan. Apply here, or snail mail to Recruitment, Human Resources, Level 17, Menara ExxonMobil, 50088 KLCC, KL.
- Talisman in looking for an Offshore Integrity Engineer. Apply here, and visit their site.
- Thank you for all your applications to Synergy. Short listed applicants have be contacted. BTW, if you have been talking to Synergy Oil & Gas International for engineering positions and haven’t figured it out yet, please don’t waste your time talking to us.
Sigh, since I have moved with Synergy out of KL, will you patronise Chee Meng in my memory? Or invite me to meetings around Bukit Bintang at lunchtime? Is he doing packet specials?