July 26, 2010
Support me by purchasing my recommendations, or buying through my Amazon store.
First off, if you need my help to submit your CVs, donate to the blog, and I’ll review your CV to see if it is worthy of my (and my associates’) expectations. If you can’t figure out how to donate, no need to ask.
- Talisman is giving you graduates a chance. She is looking for a Graduate Drilling Engineer, Graduate Mech Eng. Talisman, make sure these applicants are already registered with the BEM, if not please reject them out of hand. Apply here, and visit their site.
- Smith International Inc. is looking for i-Drill Engineers (you drill what?). Apply here. They last put up this advert in May, 2010. I guess they couldn’t find anyone of calibre, or they are expanding. Anyone know which statement is correct?
26 Comments | engineering, Malaysia, oil and gas | Tagged: Smith International, Talisman | Permalink
Posted by Wata
May 24, 2010
Commercial note: I’m monetizing this site, so support me by purchasing my recommendations, or buying through my Amazon store.
- ExxonMobil is looking for a wellwork supervisor. This advert came out about the same time last year. Do they only last for a year, or is this a term contract?
- Amerstrand Engineering is looking for a Project Manager (E&I, Mech, Piping & Architectural). Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no website.
- Kencana Pinewell, a subsidiary of Kencana Petroleum, is looking for a mess o’ people. Project Man, Constr Man, Tender & Prop Man, Opns Team Leader, Field Eng, Project Eng, Comm Eng, Rot Eqt Eng, QC Eng, HSE Eng. Send your resumes to email@example.com
- SABIC is looking for people, production operators for olefins (etylene, butene-1 and butadiene). You can apply via email here or here. Or key in your resumes online here, by logging in under candidate login and password at the website. Submission by 26th May, 2010, interviews on 29th and 30th May 2010 at the Ritz Carlton.
- Newfield is looking for a HSE specialist, Environmental specialist (I always forget the ‘n’ in environ…). Email your resume in before 7 June, 2010.
- Smith International Inc. is looking for i-Drill Engineers (you drill what?). Apply here.
Food recommendations for this week? Try Aliya, on Lorong Dungun.
As for recommendations, since Ashes to Ashes (spin-of from the Life on Mars Series) concluded on Friday, 21 March, and I am a big fan of the series (not sure about the US version, though), I recommend getting Life On Mars (UK): The Complete Collection, Ashes to Ashes – Series One, and Ashes To Ashes – Series 2. Or if you can wait, I’m sure they’ll publish Ashes to Ashes as one complete selection.
17 Comments | engineering, Malaysia, oil and gas | Tagged: Amerstrand, EMEPMI, ExxonMobil, Kencana Petroleum, newfield, sabic, Smith International | Permalink
Posted by Wata
November 16, 2009
First off, if you need my help to submit your CVs, donate to the blog, and I’ll review your CV to see if it is worthy of my (and my associates’) expectations. If you can’t figure out how to donate, you are definitely Cylon fodder.
- Synergy is looking for safety engineers. Visit the Synergy websites (Jakarta and KL) for contact details.
- Qatar Petroleum is recruiting. Jobs are available for Snr Eng (Electrical) & Lead Eng (Electical). The rest are technician posts. Apply here.
- Nippon Oil Exploration (Malaysia) Ltd (NOEX) asks, “Do you want to be part of a sustainable energy initiative for the future?” If so, there are positions for a Project Manager, Contract Enginer and QA/QC Engineer. Snail mail to Human Resource Section NIPPON OIL EXPLORATION (MALAYSIA) LTD, Lot 1168, 3rd Floor, Wisma Interhill, Miri Waterfront Commercial Centre, 98000 Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia before 18th Dec, 2009.
- Here’s an interesting one. Smith International Inc. is looking for Field Engineers (KL/Labuan based). They say that their ‘D&E unit provides a comprehensive range of products including Well Bore Departure/Rotating Control Device…’ Apply here.
- Another interesting one. Proserv Offshore’s business is focussed on four main areas of expertise: Decommissioning Contractors & Engineers, Abandonment Services, Subsea & Marine Technology, High & Ultra High Pressure Pump services (I guess these aren’t the guys who supply Proserve sampling systems). Looks like this company is coming in on the crest of a boom. They’re looking for a project engineer & operation / project manager. Apply here.
Leave a Comment » | engineering, Malaysia, oil and gas | Tagged: Nippon, NOEX, Proserv Offshore, Qatar Petroleum, QP, Smith International, SOGE, Synergy | Permalink
Posted by Wata