First off, if you need my help to submit your CVs, donate to the blog, and I’ll review your CV to see if it is worthy of my (and my associates’) expectations. If you can’t figure out how to donate, no need to ask.
- ExxonMobil is looking for experienced Refining process engineers, automation engineers, fresh meat (sorry graduates). Apply here.
- ExxonMobil is looking for a Instrument and Electrical Technician, Mechanical Technician, Production Technician. Apply here, or snail mail to Recruitment, Human Resources, Level17, Menara ExxonMobil, 50088 KLCC, Kuala Lumpur. Hey, this advert was out on 29th Jan, 2011. I presume that the candidates they interviewed today are rubbish?
- Hey, someone is using the name ‘Coral Alliance’. It can be construed as a weak attempt to confuse people with the old Cost Reduction Alliance. Shame on them. Shame on you for being fooled.
- Petrolink is looking for Head of Operations, Head of Process Eng, Opns Specialist/ Engineer, Snr Process Eng, QA Specialist, HSE Specialist, Tech Integrity Specialist, Tech Writer /Documentation Specialist, Technical Trainer. Send in your application here, visit their website or snail mail to Petrolink Energy Services Sdn Bhd, Suite 14 & 15, Level 40, Tower 2, PETRONAS Twin Towers, KLCC, 50088 KL
- Saudi Aramaco is looking for a drilling foreman and supervisors. Call Scott, Recruitment Representative at +44 20 7632 4967 (Use Skype to keep those charges low, or take a vacation to visit my university), or apply here.
This week’s book selection is provided by Jabba: