September 9, 2015
I was honoured to be one of the facilitators for the day. Though, time will tell if they invite me back.
April 12, 2015
Is this part of CORAL 2.0.1? And, no, this company hijacked the name, pretty much like that dark horse IGL.
Dateline 2015-02-21, The Star:
JUST over six months since the oil price collapse, the industry should be entering its consolidation phase.
For those still believing that the oil price collapse is not having any major changes to the industry, consider the following: speculation is rife that oil giant BP could be a takeover target for ExxonMobil, something that would have been unlikely just a while ago. And in China, officials are hatching a plan to form mega-mergers among the big state oil companies there, partly to produce greater efficiencies at a time of low oil prices.
In Malaysia, the many oil and gas (O&G) service providers that have mushroomed over the years were built on assumptions of a much higher oil price.
In other words, their cost structure does not suit the current environment.
Ideally, they should be restructuring themselves by drastically reducing their cost structure. But business owners will tell you that this is far from an easy endeavour.
February 14, 2011
Support me by purchasing my recommendations, or buying through my Amazon store.
First off, if you need my help to submit your CVs, donate to the blog, and I’ll review your CV to see if it is worthy of my (and my associates’) expectations. If you can’t figure out how to donate, no need to ask.
- ExxonMobil is looking for experienced Refining process engineers, automation engineers, fresh meat (sorry graduates). Apply here.
- ExxonMobil is looking for a Instrument and Electrical Technician, Mechanical Technician, Production Technician. Apply here, or snail mail to Recruitment, Human Resources, Level17, Menara ExxonMobil, 50088 KLCC, Kuala Lumpur. Hey, this advert was out on 29th Jan, 2011. I presume that the candidates they interviewed today are rubbish?
- Hey, someone is using the name ‘Coral Alliance’. It can be construed as a weak attempt to confuse people with the old Cost Reduction Alliance. Shame on them. Shame on you for being fooled.
- Petrolink is looking for Head of Operations, Head of Process Eng, Opns Specialist/ Engineer, Snr Process Eng, QA Specialist, HSE Specialist, Tech Integrity Specialist, Tech Writer /Documentation Specialist, Technical Trainer. Send in your application here, visit their website or snail mail to Petrolink Energy Services Sdn Bhd, Suite 14 & 15, Level 40, Tower 2, PETRONAS Twin Towers, KLCC, 50088 KL
- Saudi Aramaco is looking for a drilling foreman and supervisors. Call Scott, Recruitment Representative at +44 20 7632 4967 (Use Skype to keep those charges low, or take a vacation to visit my university), or apply here.
This week’s book selection is provided by Jabba: