- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Issue Invoice – monthly basis
- Received invoice and record it in monitoring system
- Salary, EPF, SOCSO,LHDN, petty cash, etc
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary (office supplies)
- Human Resource assistant: Monitor and tracking staff leave and time track.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Perform any other clerical duties that may be required and assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Required for 4 -6 months starting Dec-2020.
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant or in other secretarial position
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Diploma in Business Administration with at least 4 years experience; additional qualification (Degree) as personal assistant would be considered an advantage.
- Will be based at Puchong Prima, for an office of size 6 pax.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org