My technical division will be hosting a 2 day course on the 18th and 19th July 2017. It is worth 12.5 CPD points, and held at Wisma IEM. The course will be presented by Ir.Danaraj Chandrasegaran.
At the end of the course delegates will:
• understand the benefits and challenges of effective technical writing
• be aware of the fundamental concepts of writing as a communication skill
• know how to plan their document for maximum effect
• be able to write in a style that is clear and appropriate
• be able to use punctuation correctly and effectively
• appreciate the importance of a document review
• know how to use social media for professional networking
Why this course?
• Excellent Value
• Detailed guide book and templates for continuous learning and improvements
• Practical learning approach using latest tools
• Limited class size to ensure quality delivery
• Helps you to develop your own personal branding
Danaraj Chandrasegaran P.Eng MIEM CEng MIMechE. He is a Chartered Engineer and has honours degree in Mechanical Engineering from University of Technology Malaysia. He also holds a MEng degree in Mechanical Engineering from University of Malaya. He also presently a committee member with The Institution of Engineers Malaysia and Institution of Mechanical Engineers (UK) Malaysia Chapter. Since starting his career as a Mechanical Engineer, Danaraj has had a varied service; both in front line project execution as well as in technical, training, and management functions. His career has a diverse outlook on project execution ranging from building construction, marine, mining and energy industry; as a mechanical engineer. He has worked on several large-scale projects worldwide such as Shell Malikai TLP and Barzan Offshore Project. In addition, had edited and completed many large writing projects such technical reports, operating manuals and technical papers in the oil and gas industry.