My technical division will be hosting a 2 day course on the 7th and 8th December, 2016. It is worth 10.5 CPD points, and held at Wisma IEM. The course will be presented by Ir. Al-Khairi Mohd Daud.
• Explore real-world examples of why critical thinking is so important in business
• Learn to use critical thinking skills when making business decisions
• Know how to translate an abstract idea into something tangible
• Minimize the impact of job pressures on your thinking processes
• React with curiosity instead of emotion
• Get a roadmap for developing your critical thinking skills
Ir. Al-Khairi Mohd Daud has over 23 years of experienced in Oil and Gas, petrochemical, oleo chemical, manufacturing and facilities management. He is the country expert for ASEAN Energy Management Accreditation Scheme and an expert in healthcare facilities management. He has assisted in drafting few Malaysian Standards including the Malaysian Standard for Quality in Healthcare. He has presented papers in national and international conference especially on maintenance and asset management. He is the owner of Faqeh Management who specialized in asset and energy management.
Ir. Danaraj Chandrasegaran graduated from University Teknologi Malaysia in 2001 with Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Hons). Subsequently, pursued his Master Degree in University of Malaya. He has published in international journals and conferences in the past. His career has a diverse outlook on project execution ranging from building construction, marine, mining and energy industry; as a mechanical engineer.