Happy Stay in Malaysia week. Buy my recommendations, or through my Amazon store. Or get the Young Turks series (all 4 books). Where are those corporate sponsors? Or throw donations at me.
- I’m looking for jobs for 2H2015. Send me y0ur POs.
- An associate of mine is looking for a well completion engineer, 10 years in the position (no, not position 23b, second variant). Send your CV to me. As per my Facebook posting, idiotic applications, straight to /dev/null.
- An associate of mine is looking for a technical safety part-time adviser. Needs to be needle sharp with respect to QRAs, and HSE safety cases. A calm demeanor to handle nonsensical questions from young engineers helps as well. Either that, or a drinking problem.
- An associate of mine is looking for an offshore structural engineer, senior engineer, 5+ years experience, permanent post. Relevant applications + bribery fee can be sent to me, not relevant applications get posted to facepalm.com.
- An associate of mine is looking for a Senior process engineer, more than 5 yr experience in oil and gas industry, for assignment at PPMSB for approximately 7 months. Tentative duration is to start mid May, ends on 31 Dec. Again, I am running a bribery bid.
- Nothing much in the news. What, with petrol going up by 10sen? I saw a Malay language paper advert for Rapid. What about us French speakers?
Support your local bookshop! Bookalicious at The Summit Subang is a good choice. I think they focus on trilogies, quadrilogies, and other ologies. Tell them I sent you, and enjoy the look of perplexity on their faces. Those of you who have dropped my name, thanks!
Food choice of the week? Go visit the mee bandung / asam pedas stall in front of the Petaling Jaya Police Station (don’t ask).
Seen the Episode VII new trailer? Ff you say “What is episode Vii?”, I disown you.
Join the Star Wars Fever:
Star Wars Trilogy Episodes IV-VI (Blu-ray + DVD), Star Wars Trilogy Episodes I-III (Blu-ray + DVD), Heir to the Jedi: Star Wars