Help me (and you) increase my cloud presence. Pleease use some form of cloud storage, so if you lose your laptop with those oh-so-important reports, be assured that (with Internet access) the files are still accessible. Use my referrals for Dropbox, MiMedia, SpiderOak, MediaFire, Ubuntu One, Sugar Sync.
- I’m looking for a senior process engineer, 7+ years experience. Send your cv here. Also looking for process safety persons, lead piping designer, lead instrument engineer, and other seniors you think will catch my eye.
- SapuraKencana is looking for warm bodies to fill up offshore constuction and subsea services, fabrication and hook up commissioning, drilling, geotech and maintenance services, energy and JVs. “Interested candidates are invited to visit our website for details…” blah blah.
- Lundin‘s looking for an oil and gas procurement lawyer. Umm, what creature doth they seek? Anyhow, if your genus matches this requirement, send your cv here. And if you are a procurement executive, contract management/ compliance executive, procurement assistant, you can apply as well. Send me your bride scale of rates, please.
- Here’s something interesting. Petroleum Industry of Malaysia Mutual Aid Group (PIMMAG) is looking for a manager, Operations and Training. Visit their website to find out more.
- IEV is looking for a senior installation / structural engineer – Mooring, Tendon and TLP Installation, draughtsman, HSSE manager. Send your CV here.
- Side note: My mechanic complains that there are not enough trained mechanics are being extruded from our schools. If you know of any idle ones, he’s looking for some. Ask them to contact Kong Ming Chai at +60122951023. On another note, has this shortfall hit the news? Can I get the contract for 1Repair?
Help me (and you) increase my cloud presense. Pleease use some form of cloud storage, so if you lose your laptop with those oh-so-important reports, be assured that (with Internet access) the files are still accessible. Use my referrals for Dropbox, MiMedia, SpiderOak, MediaFire, Ubuntu One, Sugar Sync.
If you are interested in oil and gas surface facilities, I would recommend getting Surface Production Operations, Volume 2:, Second Edition: Design of Gas-Handling Systems and Facilities and Surface Production Operations, Volume 1, Third Edition: Design of Oil Handling Systems and Facilities. And don’t forget the Coulson & Richardson classic, Chemical Engineering, Volume 6: An Introduction to Design (Chemical Engineering Technical Series)
The IEM has a coffee table book out, Engineering Heritage of Malaysia (no, it is not Datuk Seri Samy Vellu’s bio). Visit here for details.