If you need my help to submit your CVs, donate to the blog, and I’ll review your CV to see if it is worthy of my (and my associates’) expectations. If you can’t figure out how to donate, no need to ask.
This week, it looks like you (the advertisers) are recycling last weeks adverts. Since it’s a holiday today (Monday), I guess you are justified
- I’m looking for a senior process engineer, 7+ years experience. Send your cv here. Also looking for process safety persons, lead piping designer, lead instrument engineer, and other seniors you think will catch my eye.
- Shell wants you to experience world-class engineering in Malaysia. Visit here. Have all their best and brightest been recruited by PETRONAS?
- Genesis is apparently looking for people, and contributing to Malaysia’s brain drain. Apply here.
- Technip is looking for their next biggest ass et: You. Visit here soon. Apply to Synergy first.
- Talisman (aren’t they leaving Malaysia?) is looking for a mess of people? Can I own the bid document control assistant, maybe get her to lose a few bids? Visit their site.
- Murphy is looking for a senior area engineer, snr project eng, snr development engineer, snr structural eng, snr mechanical eng, snr field engineer (you see a trend here?), mech engineer, construction eng, . Send your cv here.
How about some local food? Alisara at Puchong Indah. Specialises in Thai food, and has mango with stick rice.
Break the Low Yat stranglehold! Support Newegg Malaysia.
Here’s a switch, a fiction novel combining diving, welding, oil & gas and family.