If you need my help to submit your CVs, donate to the blog, and I’ll review your CV to see if it is worthy of my (and my associates’) expectations. If you can’t figure out how to donate, no need to ask.
- I’m looking for a senior process engineer, 7+ years experience. Send your cv here . Also looking for process safety persons, lead piping designer, lead instrument engineer, and other seniors you think will catch my eye.
- Shell is looking for people for their Floating LNG Facility. You can visit www.shell.com/careers and select Job Search & Apply → Malaysia.
- Carigali Hess is has a full page advert. Send your cv here, with a detailed resume stating references, expected remuneration, contact telephone and email address, before 31st December.
- BC Petroleum, a JV company comprising of Roc Oil Malaysia and Dialog D&P Sdn Bhd, are looking for people. Send your cv here.
- Ranhill WorleyParsons has an advert. Visit the website (select ‘Search Jobs’ and select country ‘Malaysia’, or ‘Advanced Job Search’).
- Murphy is looking for a gaggle of engineers. Apply here, or visit here. When was the last time you saw a .aspx in a published website address?
- I see that Qatar Petroleum is looking for people to support Dukhan. Apply here or visit the website.
- Talisman is looking for a Senior Well Intervention Engineer. Apply here, and visit their site.
May I suggest that readers install the Waze app on their phones? And use it as much as possible? It says its a “a social mobile application providing free turn-by-turn navigation based on the live conditions of the road. 100% powered by users, the more you drive, the better it gets. Join the community of drivers in your area today!” The more you use it, the better info I get in planning my journey round KL, and hopefully the rest of Malaysia.
If you are fans of classic gaming, support those old time PC classics at Good Oil Games. I wish they had a local setup here. And they just started their Xmas 50% off drive!
Support your local bookshop! Visit Bookalicious at The Summit Subang, good selection of imported books. I think they focus on trilogies, quadrilogies, and otherologies. Tell them I sent you, and enjoy the look of perplexity on their faces
Let’s talk a bit about deepwater books:
This week’s food recommendation is anything strawberrish from Cameron Highlands. Or from Offshore Bintulu.