Another week, another scan of the Saturday Star newspaper. Here’s a list of job ads in the paper:
- First off, Synergy is looking for 5 lead safety engineers and 3 lead process engineers. Visit the Synergy website for contact details. And safety specialists. Ah, heck. If you have more than 5 years experience in O&G, apply. If you have less than 5, send a donation to the offshore account, and still get abuse.
- If you want to “meet all challenges head on,” SBM is looking for a principal eng (FW, marine, elect, inst, telecomm), senior (static eqt), intools eng. Send email here.
- Isee UOP‘s got an office in Malaysia. Maybe I’ll get quicker responses from them.
- Turboservices is looking for a project test eng. Send email here.
- There’s an advert for a Singaporean company, Rotary. They want a assistant/project eng. Send email here.
- Deleum is looking for senior engineers and engineers-customer service. Send email here.
Sigh, since I have moved with Synergy out of KL, will you patronise Chee Meng in my memory? Or invite me to meetings around Bukit Bintang at lunchtime? Is he doing packet specials?
Maybe I should change loyalty to Pakeeza, which is a bit closer to the office.