My technical division will be hosting a 2 day course on the 4th and 5th October 2017. It is worth 12 CPD points, and held at Wisma IEM. The course will be presented by Ir.Danaraj Chandrasegaran.
At the end of the course participants will:
• Acquire better core presentation fundamentals.
• Will understand all the possible use cases for adopting Prezi in their own work processes.
• Will be able to create a basic Prezi presentation.
• Understand the purpose and value of powerful presentations
• Analyses audience needs and create presentations accordingly
• Set objectives and plan an appropriate structure
• Use your improved platform skills to answer audience questions with confidence
• Create an action plan to fine tune your presentation skills following feedback from the facilitator
Danaraj Chandrasegaran P.Eng MIEM CEng MIMechE. He is a Chartered Engineer and has honours degree in Mechanical Engineering from University of Technology Malaysia. He also holds a MEng degree in Mechanical Engineering from University of Malaya. He also presently a committee member with The Institution of Engineers Malaysia and Institution of Mechanical Engineers (UK) Malaysia Chapter. Since starting his career as a Mechanical Engineer, Danaraj has had a varied service; both in front line project execution as well as in technical, training, and management functions. His career has a diverse outlook on project execution ranging from building construction, marine, mining and energy industry; as a mechanical engineer. He has worked on several large-scale projects worldwide such as Shell Malikai TLP and Barzan Offshore Project. In addition, had edited and completed many large writing projects such technical reports, operating manuals and technical papers in the oil and gas industry.