Happy Back to School (and Work) Week. Donate to your favourite charity (me), buy my recommendations, or through my Amazon store. Or get the Young Turks series (all 4 books). Where are those corporate sponsors? Or throw donations at me, my camera dive case flooded, and I need a new replacement. Heck, if you want to send me a Canon 5D Mk III plus dive case, I will not say no.
- I’m looking for jobs for 2Q2016. Send me your POs.
- An associate of mine is looking for a technical safety part-time adviser. 2 Associates, actually. Needs to be needle sharp with respect to QRAs, and HSE safety cases. A calm demeanor to handle nonsensical questions from young engineers helps as well. Either that, or a drinking problem.
- Paper’s got nothing, y’hear? Nothing.
Food choice of the week? Any weight loss diet.
- Disasters by Design: A Reassessment of Natural Hazards in the United States
- Hazardous Laboratory Chemicals Disposal Guide (3rd Edition)
- Fire Safety Management Handbook (3rd Edition)
- Hazardous Area Classification in Petroleum and Chemical Plants : A Guide to Mitigating Risk
- Oil and Gas Pipelines in Nontechnical Language
Support your local bookshop! Bookalicious at The Summit Subang is a good choice. I think they focus on trilogies, quadrilogies, and other ologies. Tell them I sent you, and enjoy the look of perplexity on their faces. Those of you who have dropped my name, thanks!During these trying times, perhaps you should focus on self improvement. The following are a good set of books to start automating your uncertainty budget tables.