If you need my help to submit your CVs, donate to the blog, and I’ll review your CV to see if it is worthy of my (and my associates’) expectations. If you can’t figure out how to donate, no need to ask.
- I’m looking for a senior process engineer, 7+ years experience. Send your cv here . Also looking for process safety persons, lead piping designer, lead instrument engineer, and other seniors you think will catch my eye.
- ExxonMobil has a two page spread. They are looking for fresh meat chemical engineers, refining process eng, automation engineer, control application engineers, lead safety facilities eng, instrument eng, mechanical eng, RTO eng (hat’s an RTO eng?) . Submit your applications here. Second week this ad has been displayed, so please up your prices and skew the salary surveys we are carrying out.
- Ras gas is looking for offshore platform engineer, metering engineering specialist, electrical engineering specialist, machinery engineering specialist, analyser eng specialist, mech engineering specialist. What happened to jack of all trades? To support “the power of the drop,” CVs to be submitted here. You can phone the local recruiters at +603 2078 1917/8. I believe RasGas is a JV, one of the partners being ExxonMobil.
- Wood Group Mustang is looking for people. Send your cv here.
- Kebabangan Petroleum Operating Company (KPOC to friends) has a four-page spread. Anyhow, the posts that they hope to fill are too numerous to names. Apply here, or snail mail to: Kebabangan Petroleum Operating Comp Sdn Bhd, Level 52, Tower 2, PETRONAS Twin Towers, KLCC, 50088 KL, Malaysia.
May I suggest that readers install the Waze app on their phones? And use it as much as possible? It says its a “a social mobile application providing free turn-by-turn navigation based on the live conditions of the road. 100% powered by users, the more you drive, the better it gets. Join the community of drivers in your area today!” It’s definitely getting better for the Klang Valley area, though we need more users from East Malaysia.
Support your local bookshop! Visit Bookalicious at The Summit Subang, good selection of imported books. I think they focus on trilogies, quadrilogies, and otherologies. Tell them I sent you, and enjoy the look of perplexity on their faces
Let’s talk a bit about deepwater books:
This week’s food promotion is the Shangri La, Jakarta.