Sorry for skipping a week. I was out of town. My next few post will have some photos I took on my trip.
Another week, another scan of the Saturday Star newspaper. Here’s a list of job ads in the paper:
- Optimal is looking for a Kerteh-based Chemist. Emailand web presence available. A lot of people moved to Optimal when it first started up, though I think the renumeration package isn’t as good nowadays. However, it’s still better than PETRONAS because Dow Chemicals is running interference.
- ExxonMobil is looking for a safe/ risk engineer. Submit CVs by 20th Sept, 2008 at the local web page.
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (Sabic) is looking for a senior project, process control, process consultant and senior safety engineer. There is a walk in interview on the 18th to 22nd October, 2008 (tempting, tempting) at the JW Marriot, between 0900 to 1700. You can apply via email here.
- MISC has some positions, though with the recent hijackings, they might expect a drop of takers.
- Shell is looking for some downhole people and well people: Offshore Completion and Intervention Supervisor, Offshore Drilling Supervisor, Well Completion Design Engineer, Well Eng, Well Opns Eng. Head to their website and follow Professionals & Apply → Job Search → Region → Asia. Closing date’s Sept 21st, so run to your nearest netbook.