Support me by purchasing my recommendations, or buying through my Amazon store. I need the money to pay for running this site. Corporate level sponsors are encouraged.
If you need my help to submit your CVs, donate to the blog, and I’ll review your CV to see if it is worthy of my (and my associates’) expectations. If you can’t figure out how to donate, no need to ask.
- I’m looking for a senior process engineer, 7+ years experience. Send your cv here . Also looking for process safety persons, lead piping designer, lead instrument engineer, and other seniors you think will catch my eye.
- Here’s a new one. There’s a company called S2V Consulting. They are looking for 10+ years engineers. Apply here. Agents need not apply. What kind of agents we talking about here?
- Technip is looking for a mess of engineers. Visit here soon. Apply to Synergy first.
- Equate is looking for people. They are looking for a aromatics operator, styrene operator, ethylene operator, ethylene glycol operator, polyethylene/ butene operator, polypropylene operator, utilities operator, aromatics production engineer, analytical specialist, process analytical specialist, ethylene glycol production engineer, utilities production engineer, polyethylene production engineer, utilities process engineer. Send your application here. Or key in your resumes online here. Login under candidate login and password at the website
- I see that Qatar Petroleum is looking for people. They are looking for safety engineer (loss prevention), senior safety engineer (halul and marine operations), safety officer (projects), safety officer (marine), safety trainer, fire instructor, technicians. Apply here or visit the website.
May I suggest that readers install the Waze app on their phones? And use it as much as possible? It says its a “a social mobile application providing free turn-by-turn navigation based on the live conditions of the road. 100% powered by users, the more you drive, the better it gets. Join the community of drivers in your area today!” The more you use it, the better info I get in planning my journey round KL, and hopefully the rest of Malaysia
If you are fans of classic gaming, support those old time PC classics at Good Oil Games. I wish they had a local setup here.
Support your local bookshop! Visit Bookalicious at The Summit Subang, good selection of imported books. I think they focus on trilogies, quadrilogies, and otherologies. Tell them I sent you, and enjoy the look of perplexity on their faces.
Here are some hard boiled detective novels for a change.
Storm Front (The Dresden Files, Book 1), Fool Moon (The Dresden Files, Book 2), Grave Peril (The Dresden Files, Book 3)
This week’s food recommendation is Padi restaurant in Taman Puchong Utama