My technical division will be hosting a 1 day seminar on the 17th to 18th November , 2015. It is worth 13 CPD points, and held at Wisma IEM. The course will be presented by Ir Al-Khairi Mohd Daud.
The main aims of this course are to:
- Introduce participants to the concepts, practices and application of asset management and their implications for the optimized management of physical assets;
- Provide an overview of PAS 55 /iSO55000 requirements for physical asset management and how these apply to the organisation;
- Review options and good industry practice for asset management planning and for implementation of optimized plans over asset life cycles;
- Show how these can be integrated with a business management system to align with other requirements including management system standards, relevant specifications and regulatory requirements;
- Learn how to do good asset auditing and assessment programme.
Ir. Al-Khairi has 21 years of experience in research, cement, oil and gas, petrochemical, oleo chemicals industries and health care facilities. He has gained various experiences in design, construction, testing and commissioning, operate and maintain facilities and plants from various multinational companies both abroad and locally. He has served in various roles as engineers and manager to the plant and facilities.