Happy Last Service Tax week. Please don’t audit me. Buy my recommendations, or through my Amazon store. Or get the Young Turks series (all 4 books). Where are those corporate sponsors? Or throw donations at me.
- I say that when the design houses execute a mass firing campaign, the trade papers should pick it up. What say you, R?
- An associate of mine is looking for a senior level instrument engineer, 10 years in the position (no, not position 23b, second variant). Send your CV to me. As per my Facebook posting, idiotic applications, straight to /dev/null.
- An associate of mine is looking for: Project Control Manager ( 15 years’ experience in Oil and Gas and 5 years in respective function), Lead Construction Engineer -Mechanical Static ( 10 years’ experience in
Oil and Gas and 3 years in respective function) 3. Lead Construction Engineer -Mechanical Piping ( 10 years’ experience in Oil and Gas and 3 years in respective function) 4. Lead Construction Engineer –Electrical ( 10 years’ experience in Oil and Gas and 3 years in respective function) 5. Lead Construction Engineer -Civil ( 10 years’ experience in Oil and Gas and 3 years in respective function).
- An associate of mine is looking for a technical safety part-time adviser. Needs to be needle sharp with respect to QRAs, and HSE safety cases. A calm demeanor to handle nonsensical questions from young engineers helps as well. Either that, or a drinking problem.
- Hess is still looking for a measurement and allocation engineer. I saw that the ITB is still floating around. If you want me, you know where to find me. Not Celebrity Fitness, if you need a hint.
- Nothing else this week
Support your local bookshop! Bookalicious at The Summit Subang is a good choice. I think they focus on trilogies, quadrilogies, and other ologies. Tell them I sent you, and enjoy the look of perplexity on their faces. Those of you who have dropped my name, thanks!
Food choice of the week? How if you visit Vietnam, how about visiting Alai in Melaka?
As crude prices are low, you need all the help you can get to nail that elusive 2k job:
Social Engineering: The Art of Human Hacking, Ghost in the Wires: My Adventures as the World’s Most Wanted Hacker, The Art of Deception: Controlling the Human Element of Security