If you need my help to submit your CVs, donate to the blog, and I’ll review your CV to see if it is worthy of my (and my associates’) expectations. If you can’t figure out how to donate, no need to ask.
This week, it looks like you (the advertisers) are recycling last weeks adverts. Since it’s a holiday today (Monday), I guess you are justified
- I’m looking for a senior process engineer, 7+ years experience. Send your cv here. Also looking for process safety persons, lead piping designer, lead instrument engineer, and other seniors you think will catch my eye.
- Leighton Asia, India and Offshore (LAIO) is looking for Senior Engineers and Engineers in Civil (Onshore) disciplines. Apply here.
- ExxonMobil is looking for an automation engineer, recent graduate chemical engineer, experienced distillation and gas processing engineer, experienced control applications engineer lead safety facilities engineer (can I be given that job?), experienced instrument engineer, real time optimization engineer. Apply here.
- Aker Solutions wants you in the deep end of the oil & gas talent pool. Visit them here if you want to see if you are woman enough to meet the challenge.
- There’s a general add for ‘careers in petrochemical industry, riyadh, Saudi Arabia’. Send an email here.
- I see Petrofac is looking for engineers. They are ‘career opportunities in offshore projects’. Hmm, is that a hint that they are not getting more acreage? Also, I notice that the email is for Petrofac Engineering, not Petrofac operations. Send your cv here.
How about some local food? Alisara at Puchong Indah. Specialises in Thai food, and has mango with stick rice.
Break the Low Yat stranglehold! Support Newegg Malaysia.
Here’s a switch, a fiction novel combining diving, welding, oil & gas and family.