Another week, another scan of the Saturday Star newspaper. Here’s a list of job ads in the paper:
- I see Murphy Oil is looking for a senior production surveillance installation engineer, and senior installation support engineer. CVs to be submitted here. Someone once told me, if you every quit Murphy, you can never come back again. Some one told me the same thing about ExxonMobil as well, I can tell you for a fact that they aren’t making good that promise.
- QP is looking for a lot of people (full page ad). You can visit the QP website. Did I tell you that QP’s SWB (salary, wages, benefits) package is something to be sneezed at?
- Petrofac is looking for people. Unlike the last advert, these are for KL positions. Need 10+ years relevant exp. Apply here with full details.
- Here’s a strange one. “Offshore/onshore safety trainers required. We are the “Trainer of Choice” … Please fax your resume to … Sharina at 03-2693 6915 …” Someone please contact this person and tell me what drops out.
- Lloyd’s Register Technical Services is looking for an Inspection Engineer. Apply here with full details.
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (Sabic) is looking for a process and a production engineer. You can apply via email here.