Dateline 2019-06-25, Oil & Gas 360:
International Petroleum Corporation (IPC) (TSX, Nasdaq Stockholm: IPCO) is pleased to announce that it has commenced drilling of the first well in a planned multi-well drilling program on Block PM307, located offshore Peninsular Malaysia. IPC is the operator of Block PM307 and holds a 75% working interest, with Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd holding the remaining 25% working interest.
The PM307 drilling program is planned to consist of two infill landing pilot wells in the southeastern and northeastern areas of the Bertam field, followed by the Keruing exploration well and three Bertam field infill wells. The first pilot well will test the upside potential in the northeastern A15 area, which could lead to an additional infill well being added to the 2019 program in the success case.