Since Mecip are nice clients and I assume the first ad had some response, I’ll put up a job advert for one of their non-Oil&Gas related companies (GoC stands for Group of Companies, by the way):
A related company of MECIP, Nadi Era Mart Sdn Bhd is inviting suitably qualified for the position of “Account Officer”.
- Diploma in accountancy or finance
- Min 3 years working experience handling accounts or finance of a company
- Must have good communication skills, both verbal and writing in English and Malay. Proficiency in Mandarin or Tamil or any other additional language is an added advantage
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to work extra hours and travel
- Must have a pleasant personality
- Must be a person of high integrity and honesty
- Must be computer literate (MS Words and Excel)
- Knowledge of UBS would be an added advantage
Location of work: Kijal
Background of company:
Nadi Era Mart Sdn Bhd is a licensed packager and wholesaler of rice. It is expanding it’s market by moving up the supply chain as owner/operator of a rice processing and packaging plant. The plant, located in Kijal, is currently under construction and is expected to enter into its commercial operation phase by mid March 2010.
Interested candidates are required to write to email@example.com, provide copy of resume and photos.
Actually, I (Wata) would be looking for someone of this calibre as well in about 6 months…