If you need my help to submit your CVs, donate to the blog, and I’ll review your CV to see if it is worthy of my (and my associates’) expectations. If you can’t figure out how to donate, no need to ask.
- I’m looking for a senior process engineer, 7+ years experience. Send your cv here . Also looking for process safety persons, lead piping designer, lead instrument engineer, and other seniors you think will catch my eye.
- Murphy is looking for a petrophysicist, development reservoir engineer, production riser specialist (deepwater). Apply here.
- National Drilling Company (NDC) are looking for people.
- Takreer, Abu Dhabi Refining Company are looking for people. This is a unique one, to apply for each position, they have different email addresses.
- Carigali Hess is looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical and Piping Engineer, Senior Rotating Engineer, Reliability Engineer (Maintenance & Reliability), Analyst, Cost Recovery. Email to email@example.com, indicating position applied for as subject of the email. Now you wonder, did Wata supply the right titles?
- Ranhill WorleyParsons has an advert. From reading between the lines, I presume they have been awarded another big job, and will be maintaining their Miri office to support one of the PSCs via a long term contract. They want lot of people. And there are positions in Miri as well. Visit the website, or send your CVs here.
- I see that Qatar Petroleum is looking for people. They are looking for technicians, permit controllers, senior operators, general operators, operators. Apply here or visit the website.
- Talisman is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer.
May I suggest that readers install the Waze app on their phones? And use it as much as possible? It says its a “a social mobile application providing free turn-by-turn navigation based on the live conditions of the road. 100% powered by users, the more you drive, the better it gets. Join the community of drivers in your area today!” The more you use it, the better info I get in planning my journey round KL.
This week’s food recommendation is Seri Menanti Resort in … Seri Menanti? Makan Negori berlado