First off, if you need my help to submit your CVs, donate to the blog, and I’ll review your CV to see if it is worthy of my (and my associates’) expectations. If you can’t figure out how to donate, no need to ask.
- I’m looking for a senior process engineer, 7+ years experience. Send your cv here . Also looking for process safety persons, and other seniors you think will catch my eye.
- MMHE are looking for some design and construction folks in the oil & gas sector. They are also looking for people in the Marine Repair & Conversion. There was a walk-in interview session at the Zone Regency Hotel, on 7 August, 2011 (that’s short notice). Or you can visit the Jobstreet page.
- Technip is looking for a mess of engineers. Visit here soon. Apply to Synergy first.
- Her’s a new one. GasCo, a member of the ADNOC group of companies, is looking for engineers and technicians. Visit the website here and here, and ‘if you have a desire to grow’, email your cv here.
- Murphy is looking for a senior HSE engineer. Apply here.
May I suggest that readers install the Waze app on their phones? And use it as much as possible? It says its a “a social mobile application providing free turn-by-turn navigation based on the live conditions of the road. 100% powered by users, the more you drive, the better it gets. Join the community of drivers in your area today!”
Ludwig’s Applied Process Design for Chemical and Petrochemical Plants, Fourth Edition,Process Plants: A Handbook for Inherently Safer Design, Second Edition, Chemical Engineering Design: Principles, Practice and Economics of Plant and Process Design.