First off, if you need my help to submit your CVs, donate to the blog, and I’ll review your CV to see if it is worthy of my (and my associates’) expectations. If you can’t figure out how to donate, no need to ask.
- SapuraCrest is looking for a mess of people. Email them here.
- Hess is looking for people, fresh meat encouraged to apply.
- Wow, Shell is looking for graduates, too. There’s a walk in interview at Shell House on th 16th, 2011. Attire is formal dinner, or am I messing with you. If you cannot make it, you can visit www.shell.com/careers and select Students & Graduates → Shell Recruitment Day.
- Sabic has an advert for Area Manufacturing – Yanbu. They are looking for a Turnaround Engineer, New Services Development Engineer, Specialized Services Engineer, Performance Review & Improvement Engineer, and Strategy & Planning Engineer. You can apply via email here or here. Or key in your resumes online here. Login under candidate login and password at the website.
- Talisman is looking for a Project & Modification Integrity Engineer. Apply here, and visit their site.
May I suggest that readers install the Waze app on their phones? And use it as much as possible? It says its a “a social mobile application providing free turn-by-turn navigation based on the live conditions of the road. 100% powered by users, the more you drive, the better it gets. Join the community of drivers in your area today!”
Ludwig’s Applied Process Design for Chemical and Petrochemical Plants, Fourth Edition,Process Plants: A Handbook for Inherently Safer Design, Second Edition, Chemical Engineering Design: Principles, Practice and Economics of Plant and Process Design.