First off, if you need my help to submit your CVs, donate to the blog, and I’ll review your CV to see if it is worthy of my (and my associates’) expectations. If you can’t figure out how to donate, no need to ask.
- SBM are looking for a looot of people, so I guess the international FPSO/floating solutions market is growing. They want principal engineers, senior engineers, operations people, and the non-tech people termed ‘support’. Send email here, or snail mail to SBM Malaysia Sdn Bhd, Suite 2B-09-01, Block 2B, Level 9, Plaza Sentral, Jalan Stesen 5, 50470 KL, or call +603 2773 5300.
- MECIP is advertising for engineers to work in Bintulu. Find the advert here.
- Newfield is looking for a Senior Geophysicist, Senior Reservoir Engineer, Junior Reservoir Engineer, Production Engineer, Static Equipment Engineer. Email your resume in before 31 March, 2011.
- Petrofac has a four page (count ’em, four!) spread of opportunities. She’s looking for a Commissioning Manager, Offshore Integration Superintendent, Lead Instrument Engineer, Lead Marine Engineer, Lead & Senior Structural Engineer, Senior Electrical Engineer, Assistant Marine Engineer, QA/ QC Engineer. Contact them here.
- Scomi is looking for Drilling Fluid Engineers, Drilling Waste Management & Solid Control Engineers (we talking industrial or municipal waste here?), and Service Engineers – Production Chemicals (whew, thought it was other kinds of services). Snail mail to SCOMI KMC Sdn Bhd, Human Resources Department, Level 11, 1 First Avenue Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya, or email them here.
- Talisman is looking for a Senior Geophysicist, Senior Drilling Engineer, Reservoir Engineer, Drilling Supervisor, Night Drilling Supervisor. Apply here, and visit their site.
Here are some ChemEng books selected by Amazon: