Sorry bout last week. Was in a rush, and headed offshore. Needless to say, the job opportunities column got shuffled to the bottom of the list.
Support me by purchasing my recommendations, or buying through my Amazon store.
First off, if you need my help to submit your CVs, donate to the blog, and I’ll review your CV to see if it is worthy of my (and my associates’) expectations. If you can’t figure out how to donate, no need to ask.
- I see that Qatar Petroleum is looking for people for their production department Dukhan. They are looking for a maintenance planning and scheduling engineer, field production supervisor, field operator, electrical technician, instrument technician, mechanical technician. You can visit at AP‘s site for more information. Apply here.
- AkerSolutions ads say ‘it takes extraordinary talent to see possibilities in impossible surroundings’. A good quote to pick up. Visit them here if you want to see if you are woman enough to meet the challenge.
- Sabic has an advert. They are looking for analyzer engineer, DCS & CS engineer, electrical engineer, field instrument engineer, instrument and analyzer engineer, and a whole mess of other stuff. You can apply via email here or here. Or key in your resumes online here. Login under candidate login and password at the website.
- Transocean ‘the world’s largest offshore drilling contractor and leading provider of drilling management services worldwide’ is looking for Operations, Marine & Maintenance personnel. Applicant can expect demanding supervisors, challenging work conditions, strenuous physical labour, equal work schedule, a rewarding career, competitive remuneration and benefits. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Here’s a new one. Eastern Pacific Industrial Corporation Berhad (EPIC) is looking for Senior Manager, Corporate Communication, Legal & Secretarial, Manager, Marketing, Manager/Senior Executive, Corporate Finance Investment Liason, Senior Executive, Technical Service. Visit them at their website, or email to email@example.com.