Another day, another scan of The Star.
- Institusi Teknologi Petroleum PETRONAS (INSTEP to friends) is looking for technical trainers. Nah, give out more money to independent, boutique companies like Synergy. Anyhow, they are looking for Learning Facilitator/Trainers. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- RasGas “The Power of the Drop” is looking for a Lead Mechanical and Pipeline Eng, Senior Integrity Eng, Senior Mech Eng, Senior Marine Eng. That’s a first, AP Recruitment is not mentioned as the local contact, could there be a falling out of favour? I believe RasGas is a JV, one of the partners being ExxonMobil.
- ExxonMobil is looking for Technicians (I&E, Mech, Production), 2nd advert in as many weeks. Visit the site, or snail mail to Recruitment, Human Resources, Level 17, Menara ExxonMobil, 50088 KLCC, Kuala Lumpur.
- Murphy is looking for a Prod Eng Man, Rot Eng, Snr Production Eng, Prod Tech, Maint Eng. Hey, weren’t these positions open in the Star on 2009-10-24? Apparently none of you who applied before were good enough. Throw the dice, and apply again here.
- SapuraCrest is looking for a mess of engineers in a full page advert. CV’s may be sent here, or here.
- Oh, Lord. Talisman is looking for Buyers (fresh graduate encourage to apply!). Apply here, and visit their site. Jabba, you know that deal we talked about…?
Here are some photos of a typical Synergy supper at Dragon Restaurant, Miri.