- Synergy is looking for lead safety engineers, safety specialists, junior and lead process engineers and technical writers. We’re on an expansion drive, people! Visit the Synergy website for contact details. For leads, you need 5 years plus experience in the oil & gas industry. For safety specialist applicants, you need to be well versed in HAZOP, HAZID, QRA, FERA and Formal Safety Assessment. Ah, heck. If you have more than 5 years experience in O&G, apply. If you have less than 5, send a donation to the offshore account, and still get abuse. For juniors, go pick up a copy of Cambridge’s ChemEng syallabus, and go study like the Tripods (all of them) are tomorrow.
- I see PETRONAS has a walk-in interview session on the 23 & 24 January 2010 at the KL Convention Centre (remind me not to go to in that weekend). They have postions for executives/ engineers/ technical coaches & technical professionals. You need at least a BEng and 8 (eight) years related experience. Don’t come crying to me if they reject you because you only have 5 years. Hah, they want you to bring their latest resume (no CVs), to passport photos, NRIC, academic qualifications and last 3 pay slips (of course, everyone will bring in ‘adjusted’ slips if they had any sense).
- Muhibbah Petrochemical Engineering is looking for senior QA / QC, project planning and control engineer. You can send your resume in here.
- Turboservices is looking for a opns & maint technician. Send email here.
- Petrosains is looking for people as well, I guess.
No food recommendations this week. I’ll be in Kerteh InshaAllah this Wed, so I guess it’s Sundram banana leaf rice for lunch. Sigh, how I miss Pak Ali’s nasi biryani…