Saturday Star 2010-01-02 – Job Opportunities

First off, if you need my help to submit your CVs, donate to the blog, and I’ll review your CV to see if it is worthy of my (and my associates’) expectations. If you can’t figure out how to donate, expect to be mocked.

• First off, Synergy is looking for lead safety engineers, safety specialists, junior and lead process engineers and technical writers. We’re on an expansion drive, people! Visit the Synergy website for contact details. For leads, you need 5 years plus experience. Ah, heck. If you have more than 5 years experience in O&G, apply. If you have less than 5, send a donation to the offshore account, and still get abuse. For juniors, go pick up a copy of Cambridge’s ChemEng syallabus, and go study like the Tripods (all of them) are tomorrow.
  • SynergyKL is also looking for temp admin staff.
  • Our favourite Saudi recruiter, SABIC, is at it again. Ibn Zahn is looking for a pp(??) process sectio head, control system engineer, rotating equipment eng, inspection & corrosion eng, enviroment engineer and process engineer.  You can apply via email here or here. Or key in your resumes online here.

Here’s a place to eat: Bandar Djakarta, Alam Sutera, Serpong, Tangerang, Indonesia. Invite me along if you do go.

12 Responses to Saturday Star 2010-01-02 – Job Opportunities

i found that the bandar djakarta is a chain restaurant. i think they have quite a few outlets in jakarta.

2. shaheer says:

I wanna be a instrumentation and control engineering companies pleas send me fresher job oppourtunity

shaheer: please send me fresher checks / Paypal donations.

• JabbatheHutt says:

yaya, you wanna be a instrumentation and kontol engineering companies… me wanna help help you, but you ingelis is bad one, cannot write lepot ooo, soli, it is report…. i send you fresher fish can, but no fresher job,… bekause job same busuk like your ingelis….

what a wanker.

You can demand a job like this. who do you think you are.

Please at least write proper English before you even ask for a job.

Like what they say “thick skin, tak tau malu”

4. MAB says:

ltwk85:don’t be soooo racist man,they’re all human just like u…bloody fool.

5. ltwk85 says:

okok cool.. i dun intend to be racist,ok i apologize for that, take back my words….=)

i didn’t have bangladeshi in my mind (yes, that’s the correct term, not bangla).

I had a moronic, idiotic graduate that thinks he is the best engineer, demanding for a job in instrumentation and controls in my mind. (PS, it can be any race, idiots are idiots, and all races/nationality/colours/gender have idiots).

I guess jabba’s abuse are targeted equally without any borders.

I am a equal opportunity abuser. everyone has a chance to be abused by me.

7. Ace says:

I obtained degree in mechanical engineering and have 1 year experience in telecommunication project and 5 months in gas piping. Is that any chance for me to join any oil and gas company especially as a Mechanical Engineer. Please do contact me.