Saturday Star 2009-11-28 – Job Opportunities

First off, if you need my help to submit your CVs, donate to the blog, and I’ll review your CV to see if it is worthy of my (and my associates’) expectations. If you can’t figure out how to donate, you are definitely Cylon fodder.

• My sources: Hess is looking for Senior Mechanical Engineers. Bribe me, and I’ll deign to look at your CVs. Put me in another tax bracket, and I may forward your CVs on.
  • Synergy is looking for safety engineers. Visit the Synergy websites (Jakarta and KL) for contact details.
  • Talisman is looking fora Mechanical & Piping Eng. Apply here, and visit their site.
  • Lundin advertises again! Yes, I purposely put these two items next to each other. If you’re an old time like me, you appreciate the irony. They are looking for a Drilling Manager and 2 Drilling Engineers. What, they plan to give the engineers two sharp sticks, and be quick about it?  Apply here, and visit their site.

I really can’t recommend any food places this week. I’m in Miri, and nothing local catches my attention. For those knowing me, it would mean the places I’ve eaten till now must really be blah. C’mon people, send me your contact details and take me (and my family) out for dinner!

11 Responses to Saturday Star 2009-11-28 – Job Opportunities

1. heedsidek says:

bribe? how much? need your comments…

a min donation of USD10 will prompt wata to send your cv to me. i’m like ali G on steroids… i’ll give you a frank suggestion.

anyway, if you donate more than USD1000, wata may feel very bad, and actually find you a job. i think he should be able to pull some strings at chee meng if you pay him that much.

Hutt: I’m trying to see if I can by in to Chee Meng’s. Maybe they can give me a parking space behind the shop, rather than having to park and go through the tempations at Low Yat. IT, not the other kind.

3. Randy says:

do you give out recomendation to these clients whom are offering jobs or you just advertised here ?

Randy: I am not giving out recommendations. If they want recommendations, they need to give me money (I didn’t say I would give unbiased recommendations).

and, he is highly influenced by a badd a$$ like jabba

5. shah says:

How many years of exp required for the mech.eng post?

6. arh says:

u guys r so funny man! u r lucky i found this blog during my lunch break.. laffin my head without raising the go back to work alarm by my boss!

true true… my only fun is to abuse ppl on wata’s blog. i was a bit down this two days due to lack of victims.