First off, if you need my help to submit your CVs, donate to the blog, and I’ll review your CV to see if it is worthy of my (and my associates’) expectations. If you can’t figure out how to donate, you are definitely Cylon fodder.
- Synergy is looking for safety engineers. Visit the Synergy websites (Jakarta and KL) for contact details.
- Qatar Petroleum is recruiting. Jobs are available for Snr Eng (Electrical) & Lead Eng (Electical). The rest are technician posts. Apply here.
- Nippon Oil Exploration (Malaysia) Ltd (NOEX) asks, “Do you want to be part of a sustainable energy initiative for the future?” If so, there are positions for a Project Manager, Contract Enginer and QA/QC Engineer. Snail mail to Human Resource Section NIPPON OIL EXPLORATION (MALAYSIA) LTD, Lot 1168, 3rd Floor, Wisma Interhill, Miri Waterfront Commercial Centre, 98000 Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia before 18th Dec, 2009.
- Here’s an interesting one. Smith International Inc. is looking for Field Engineers (KL/Labuan based). They say that their ‘D&E unit provides a comprehensive range of products including Well Bore Departure/Rotating Control Device…’ Apply here.
- Another interesting one. Proserv Offshore’s business is focussed on four main areas of expertise: Decommissioning Contractors & Engineers, Abandonment Services, Subsea & Marine Technology, High & Ultra High Pressure Pump services (I guess these aren’t the guys who supply Proserve sampling systems). Looks like this company is coming in on the crest of a boom. They’re looking for a project engineer & operation / project manager. Apply here.